Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 9, 2020

53 years of 1967 2020 creedence clearwater revival thank for the memories signatures shirt

  As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and violence, my mind and my body learned at an early age to disconnect in order to feel safe. Over the 53 years of 1967 2020 creedence clearwater revival thank for the memories signatures shirt but in fact I love this past few years, I’ve nurtured that fracture through Somatic Experiencing and bodywork like acupuncture and reiki. Most of the time, my body feels like a safe place. But with social distancing cutting off in-person appointments, staying anchored in my body has been harder. Self-guided regulation tools like shaking and Tension & Trauma Release Exercises (TRE) help me find my way back. Oftentimes, if I’m feeling activated or dissociative, I just shake my whole body and let out any sounds that want to come out—that’s usually an instant reset. Other small things that help: letting myself cry, masturbating (when I feel up to it), five minutes of kundalini mantra chanting when I wake up, pilates, and when I feel safe enough, brisk walks around my neighborhood to ward off cabin fever.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét