Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 5, 2020

I don’t alway listen to Metallica band but when I do nothing else matters shirt

Viewing order: IV, V, VI, I, II, III, VII, VIII, IX. Star Wars superfan Rod Hilton suggests a unique way of watching the I don’t alway listen to Metallica band but when I do nothing else matters shirt in other words I will buy this franchise on his blog, Absolutely No Machete Juggling, which has since gathered steam. Called the “Machete Order,” Hilton argues that there’s no need ever to see Episode I of the series, as it’s irrelevant to the larger story. He also suggests once the big twist of Empire Strikes Back is revealed (that Darth Vader is Luke’s father), viewers should rewind back to the prequel series to get a better idea of why Vader crossed over to the dark side. Then, they should continue their binge-watch with Return of the Jedi to conclude the series and leave them perfectly set up for The Force Awakens.
 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét