Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 5, 2020

Never underestimate an old man with a lacrosse stick shirt

 Later that night, my phone lit up from my nightstand. The beginnings of an email read: Of course I remember you! Let me begin by saying your French seems quite strong…For the Never underestimate an old man with a lacrosse stick shirt also I will do this sake of clarity, we corresponded mostly in English, interspersed with snippets of French. I shared my major life updates with her and she sent over resources for French language immersion that she had also sent her class of seniors, whose school year had been abruptly upended: podcasts, French films like The African Doctor and He Even Has Your Eyes to watch on Netflix, a newsletter that aggregates French news, the language-quiz app Duolingo.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét