Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 8, 2020

Chunk goonies i smell ice cream vintage retro shirt

 When I take sufficient refuge, then I have the Chunk goonies i smell ice cream vintage retro shirt In addition,I will do this energy to take action and speak out about racism. I can effectively lead as a cofounder and CEO building a company focused on educating women about sexual and reproductive health. I can organize and be of service in my community, whether that’s raising money for Black Mamas Matters Alliance or amplifying the work of Campaign Zero, taking fresh flowers and meals to friends after they’ve spent the day protesting, signing up to digitally support organizers in battleground states in November, or researching what’s happening in Los Angeles politics and mobilizing friends to email our council president to redistribute city wealth and not give the LAPD just shy of 52% of the Los Angeles budget. Toggling between refuge and action is an imperfect and messy practice. Typically it’s much harder to rest in refuge, but I’m building more self-compassion around it and know that’s key to thriving long-term.

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét