Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 8, 2020

Liberal Progressive Kamala Harris, Biden Harris 2020 T-Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://hulktee.com/product/liberal-progressive-kamala-harris-biden-harris-2020-t-shirt/

Yes. It started with my mom: we went to protest the Liberal Progressive Kamala Harris, Biden Harris 2020 T-Shirt in other words I will buy this killing of Patrick Dorismond back in the day, who was killed unarmed. I’m always trying to figure out how best to help a situation. I always say, the more privilege you have, the more responsibility you have to try to fix things. I feel pretty privileged as a cisgender straight male, I’m a citizen, and of course, I have this elected title, and I want to use that privilege to help move conversations forward.

Liberal Progressive Kamala Harris, Biden Harris 2020 T-Shirt

I’ve found that as an elected official, just being around can help ease some tension, so I try to do that, and I will frequently just try to get in between. If I’m in between, an officer is maybe less likely to do something, and many–not all—protestors may recognize me, so I just feel like, “Let me get in here.” My objective, always, is to try to figure out: “What do the Liberal Progressive Kamala Harris, Biden Harris 2020 T-Shirt in other words I will buy this protestors want to do right now, and how can I best help facilitate that?” I want to get that done with the minimum amount of tension, but, you know, tension is part of protesting.

Liberal Progressive Kamala Harris, Biden Harris 2020 T-Shirt Hoodie

Home:  https://hulktee.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét