Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 4, 2020

Baby Yoda mask hug I can’t stay at home I work at Hyatt we fight when others can’t anymore shirt

“I’ve only ever thought there should be two shows a year […] The amount of stuff we make and the Baby Yoda mask hug I can’t stay at home I work at Hyatt we fight when others can’t anymore shirt Apart from…,I will love this quantity we make and the amount of times it’s shown — it’s just so excessive. We’ve done everything to such excess that there is no consumer for all of it, and everyone is exhausted by it […] It’s all become a chore and it’s a chore that’s just a waste of time and energy, and money and materials […] I just think that whole waste is taking the luxury out of [fashion], as well as the creativity out of it, because when you’re on such a tight calender and you’re just told to ‘produce, to produce, to produce’ it’s like having a gun to your head and saying, ‘Dance, monkey’. It’s just ridiculous, you know? So I think, again, if the system doesn’t change then we’ll change.”9. Kenneth Ize on utilising fashion’s online spaces
 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét