Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 4, 2020

May birthday the one where i was quarantined 2020 mask covid-19 shirt

While I normally let some reality show or other drone in the May birthday the one where i was quarantined 2020 mask covid-19 shirt Besides,I will do this background while I cook, that night I decided to remain on theme, blasting Frank Sinatra and sipping at a glass of the nicer-than-usual Nebbiolo I’d purchased online while I whisked crepe batter, squeezed tomatoes, and combined cheeses. I don’t know if it was the music, the wine, or the heft and freshness of the ingredients, but my evening in the kitchen began to feel less like a chore and more like an experience. I was alone, but the rich food, the dark-hued wine and the old-school music all added up to good company. Was this how Artie felt in the Vesuvio kitchen?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét