Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 6, 2020

Being a grandma doesn’t make me old it made me blessed hearts shirt

 Unapologetic: A Black, Queer, and Feminist Mandate for Radical Movements by Charlene A. Carruthers (2018).“I am a black feminist, and I will say this. A lot of the Being a grandma doesn’t make me old it made me blessed hearts shirt also I will do this books that have come out recently have been about black feminist theory, whereas Charlene is talking about black feminism and movement building. I think every organizer is always thinking: How can I be a better organizer? How can I be more accountable? How can I show up differently? And she offers that in this tiny little book, that is based in our collective history of trauma and oppression, but also in our collective triumph, joy, and love.”




















































































































































Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét