Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 6, 2020

You can’t scare me I have a crazy bestie she has anger issues sunflower shirt

Protestors in Union Square seemed aware of the You can’t scare me I have a crazy bestie she has anger issues sunflower shirt so you should to go to store and get this risk they were taking by mingling in public during a pandemic, but for many, the risks of staying home outweighed the benefits. “Yes, I’m nervous, but black people are dying both from COVID-19 and at the hands of police, so it seems like this needs to happen,” said Delilah, 31. KJ, 28, said she recently lost her grandmother to COVID-19, but she was aware the disease wasn’t the only threat her family faced: “We’re facing massive police brutality and systematic inequality in health care. I could die from COVID-19, or poverty, or just being oppressed by the state.”
 


































































































































































































Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét