Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 6, 2020

Thomas drunkerson independence day vintage retro shirt

Floyd, who was joined by Rev. Kevin McCall and the Thomas drunkerson independence day vintage retro shirt it is in the first place but New York activist Chris Banks, cried and knelt in prayer. He offered the crowd that had gathered around him the family’s hopes for peaceful protests and called for the arrests of the three other police officers responsible for his brother’s death. At first, Floyd spoke haltingly, clearly overcome by the emotion of the moment. But then he forcefully delivered his message of peace. “I understand you all upset,” Floyd said, “but if I’m not over here wilding out, if I’m not over here blowing up stuff, if I’m not over here messing up my community, then what are y’all doing? What are y’all doing? Y’all doing nothing, because that’s going to bring my brother back at all.”
 




















































































Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét