Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 5, 2021

Thormask – West Chester Pennsylvania PA Vintage Sports Design Red Shirt

 According to The New York Times, on her flight home from the 2012 London Games, Hammon’s seatmate was Popovich, who raised the issue of her joining his staff. She said that he asked her, “So if you were an assistant for me and I asked you something, you’d tell me the truth?” She said she replied, “I don’t know why else you’d ask if you didn’t want me to tell the truth.” He answered, “Good, I don’t want a bunch of yes men.”

West Chester Pennsylvania PA Vintage Sports Design Red Shirt

Hammon, 43, was a celebrated college player for Colorado State, where she was twice the WAC Mountain Division player of the year as well as a first-team All-American, and later played for 16 years in the WNBA, where she was a six-time All-Star. After being passed over for the United States Olympic team, she represented Russia, where she had also played professionally, in the 2008 and 2012 Summer Games.

https://batdongsan180.com/tin/thormask-west-chester-pennsylvania-pa-vintage-sports-design-red-shirt-4/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét