Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 7, 2020

American hero i stand with john lewis flag shirt

I saw a young black woman doing an amazing job of trying to decrease the American hero i stand with john lewis flag shirt Apart from…,I will love this tension, and this is why I tell folks who want to be white allies or be helpful: look to black women to be the moral compass, and make the decisions on how to protest. This woman was decreasing the tension, and she had protestors take a knee in front of officers and defuse a tense situation. I went to officers and said, “Let’s just take a knee right now,” and I couldn’t get them to do it, and I was disappointed by that. Not long after that, when [looting] started happening in Soho: I can’t say it would have prevented it, but maybe it could have. Maybe it could have broken down these barriers of “us against them” by showing solidarity.
Baseball god says you are shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét