Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 7, 2020

I may live in england but my story began in new york shirt

 All the I may live in england but my story began in new york shirt What’s more,I will buy this same, it’s something that James has been pushing back on from the very beginning of her career. “There are so many systematic things that are put on black women when we walk into any environment,” she continues. “We’re often viewed as slightly less than, which is why there are fewer black women in our industry, because it’s extra hard for them. And so when I do something that isn’t typically considered luxury, I get a lot of feedback. I remember being told that I shouldn’t have a website, because luxury brands didn’t have websites back in 2013, but I needed to have a website because it was the only way that I could afford to run my business. I didn’t have the money to wait around to hope that Bergdorf was going to pick up my shoes.”

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét