Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 7, 2020

Nike logo riding a horse shirt

Compared to the Nike logo riding a horse shirt In addition,I will do this rapid ascent of white models in the mid-aughts, many of whom moved from making their first runway appearance to landing prominent covers in quick succession, Smalls and other models of color faced an uphill battle. “You have the weight of representing a community,” she says. “You’re working twice as hard just to be seen as an equal so there is no room for mediocrity. I had to always make sure I was giving 120% because it wasn’t just on me. If you do something wrong, it reflects on all you represent. I felt that pressure, and it was limiting.”
 




















































































































































































Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét