Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 7, 2020

The world needs more cowboys shirt

 And then COVID-19 came around. One of my classmates from nursing school knew that I’d been looking, and she forwarded an email from a hospital in the The world needs more cowboys shirt Besides,I will do this Bronx that basically said they were looking for anyone with an RN license and a current New York state license who was a citizen. They were offering hazard pay for a 90-day temporary contract. I filled out the paperwork within an hour and was approved pretty much on the spot. I felt like I was answering a call, but I also saw the value in getting my foot in the door in a big New York hospital during a time of crisis. So I kind of jumped right into the fire—but not before a few big debates with my wife, Alice, who was sobbing and in tears. She really saw this as me bringing Armageddon into the house. I’d say, “Hey, my city needs me, my country needs me, and this is an opportunity I simply wouldn’t have had to get the kind of experience I need to move forward.”

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét