Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 7, 2020

Never underestimate a woman in her sixties who can ride a horse shirt

I got arrested a few times when I was younger, once for “blocking free movement.” I was waiting with my friends from the Never underestimate a woman in her sixties who can ride a horse shirt moreover I love this All-City High School Chorus to go to Rye Playland, we were waiting for the train and the cops came over and told us not to sit on the steps. We got up leaned back on a banister, waiting for the train, and the cops came back and said, “I thought I told you to move.” I was arrested, and my friends–some of them presented as white, and I remember the cop saying, “I should arrest them too, but I’m not.” It was very weird. Thankfully, because of conversations with my mom and that book, I did my best to get through it, which is what you have to do. It’s such a part of normal life when you’re black in this city, in this country.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét