Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 7, 2020

United states postal service in rain snow wind sleet or corona virus we got you shirt

At home, things were different. I grew up in a pro-Black household, where my mother made sure I understood that my history and Black identity did not begin with slavery or end with the United states postal service in rain snow wind sleet or corona virus we got you shirt But I will love this civil rights movement. We read books about ancient African kings and queens; I memorized the “I Have A Dream” speech” at 10 years old; and if my teacher assigned a report on an astronaut, I knew mine would be on Mae Jemison. This information was not necessarily meant to be shared but rather to fortify me as I entered all-white spaces, serving as my armor against white supremacy.
 
























Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét